About Me

My photo
Hi guys my name is Nia, and welcome to my blog. This is my personal space where i talk about everything i love :)

Sunday 6 January 2013

Nail Polish MANIA!


I was looking at the few nail polishes I bought recently, or at least what I thought were few, to find out I‘ve actually purchased 20 new bottles of nail polish in less than 2 months whattttt!!!

well i gave 2 away for xmas haha. I don’t regret it though, as I have this deep love for nail polishes especially if they were a bargain. I was spinning around Liverpool like a mad head shopping for xmas present and I needed a drink, so I headed to pound land to grab one. I couldn’t stop myself from checking their little make up collection and I noticed that they were stocking Sally Hansen’s insta dry nail polish. I’ve heard a lot of beauty gurus rave about them so my eyes popped outta place and I grabbed so quick that I felt embarrassed lol luckily no one noticed. And since that day I started hunting them down one by one in all pound stores across the globe haha. So you would imagine every time I went shopping for Xmas 1st shop I’d check is poundland. In the mean time I came across their complete salon manicure collection, which I saw in Sephora last week whilst I was in Paris retailing for nearly 11 euros. Prefer to the insta dry one just because they r not as shimmery and the colour shades are beautiful; I also found a black sleek nail polish and a Rimmel one.

I also got this Gold crackling top coat from Avon on sale for 3 pounds and it looks awesome over my black nail polish.

But that’s not all J I also got a free Nails Inc. nail polish with Glamour magazine and a free L’Oreal top coat free when I spent 15 pounds on L’Oreal products in Boots.

So enough with the rambling here is a picture of the shades I got and let me know if you like them x.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i have actually added 3 more nail polishes since then, obsessed or what?

    ReplyDelete